Question
Posted by: Jaxx | 2004/11/02

Having a girl

My husband and I would like to have a girl. I have just stopped the pill and established my cyle. Please advise on how to have a girl????

Check the archives for previous answers to this question.

3
Posted by: GK | 2004/11/02

Well you have a 50 % chance of having a girl. that is pretty high odds I think.

Reply to GK
Posted by: Pauka | 2004/11/02

Hi Jaxx

There's very interesting article in THE SHETTLE METHOD - HOW TO CHOOSE THE SEX OF YOUR BABY, just do a search on internet its very interesting - hope it will help u.

Pauka

Reply to Pauka
Posted by: Sana | 2004/11/02

me and hubby also spoke to our gynae about that and he said there is no such thing of choosing what to have, unless he does not know, but he assured us that there is no way.

But anyway ill wait and hear from the ladies here.

Reply to Sana