Question
Posted by: merina 2 weeks | 2006/11/15

haveing pains

hello doc i am just writting to you as i have had my merina in for 2 weeks i am haveing a little pain sharp pain in my lower abdominal as well i feel like i am bloated do you think that i could have an infection or as i have only had it for 2 weeks i have being very active doing gardeing and moveing heavy stuff have being spotting a little but no bleeding as well when i hang on to my urine it hurts as well do you thik i should just stick with the merina and see how i will go or get it taken out the pain in near my hips please help

It sounds like you may have a bladder infection. Bloating and spotting could be side effects of the Mirena. See your doctor to check your urine.