Question
Posted by: Tinkerbell | 2005/11/23

Have you ever...

Have you ever been in love with someone, without them knowing it? Just keeping it to yourself because you know it will and can never be?

,,,,,

10
Posted by: Buzz | 2005/11/23

Yes I have, on a school teacher nogal. He was only 4 years older than me, but I used to get weak knees, sweaty palms, shivers, tears in my eyes. Even thinking about it today, brings a warm feeling. He never knew that I liked him. I saw him about 5 years ago, and I thanked my lucky stars that nothing came of it!

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/11/23

All in good fun, Tinkerbell. No harm, no foul.

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: Tinkerbell | 2005/11/23

Err = Error, cause i spelled your nic wrong the first time, Frustry instead of Frusty ;)

Reply to Tinkerbell
Posted by: Butterfly | 2005/11/23

I am in kind of that situation, I have a boyfriend, and I am in love with his best freind. We have both admitted our feelings to one another though... but nothing can EVER come of it.

I dont see him often any more, and if we are in a large group, I dont chat to him alone or sit near him. Distance helps.

Reply to Butterfly
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/11/23

You actually cannot handle the situation. You just have to live with it, unfortunately. There is no answer.

Yeah, Tinkerbell, why the err?

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: Tinkerbell | 2005/11/23

Err...Frusty

Reply to Tinkerbell
Posted by: Tinkerbell | 2005/11/23

Ye Frustry, I am in that situation. Like I just know theres no point in sharing what I feel, cause were just too different plus he's leaving for UK soon :( Loved him for a year and a bit now, but its safer keeping it to myself and just admire him from a distance - one has to protect your hart... How did you handle the situation?

Reply to Tinkerbell
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/11/23

Yeah, but they may also have turned out worse! Think of it like that. It helps.

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: twink | 2005/11/23

i was once in love with a guy friend of mine. i wanted to tell him so badly, but he had a girlfriend and i didn't want to ruin our friendship. one of my biggest regrets is not telling how i felt, maybe things would've turned out differently for me.

Reply to twink
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/11/23

Oh Yes! Are you in that situation, Tinkerbell?

Reply to Frusty