Question
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/11/30

Have To Know...

Hi CS,

Maybe I'm a bit daft this morning but I just have to know about those abbreviations from the "orgy" posting.
I can only guess that WDYD might mean What Did You Do... but just what does WMD mean... your quick-witted humour often astounds me, but at the same time it gives me inspiration.

Thanx,
Shaun

Hi Shaun, Quick witted only after my morning dose of coffee ! WMD = Weapons of Mass Destruction.
Mind you, at the orgy, might be weapons of mass distraction, or Women of Many Deviancies, or ...

2
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/11/30

Haha... wonder if there'll be any weapon left with this type of activity in this day & age.

Each to his own huh...

Thanx Paul.

Regards,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: Paul | 2004/11/30

That would be Weapons of Mass Destruction.

Have a good day!

Paul.

Reply to Paul