Question
Posted by: Coco | 2004/11/25

Have just got a 5 month old cat & her pooh is extremely smelly. Plse could you help. I am desperate. I feed her Hills kitten food. Thanks

My cat was a stray,she is 5 months old (from SPCA). Her pooh is extremely smelly ,so much so that the cat deoderizer does not always work. I only feed her Hills baby granules. The vet gave me powder to sprinkle over her food but this does not help.
Look forward to your reply

Hi Coco
Have you had cats before? If not, then you may just be smelling normal cat faeces, which is quite smelly. (I assume that the poo is normal in other respects and not runny or bloody.) Try using some different litter products in her litter tray. The best thing is to remove the faeces as soon as possible and flush it.
Karen Gray-Kilfoil
ANIMAL BEHAVIOURIST

1
Posted by: Poodle | 2004/11/27

Welcome to the real world...............................

Reply to Poodle