Question
Posted by: Jus | 2004/12/07

Have I stuffed up?

My girlfriend and I were fooling around in bed, we decided not to have sex. We fooled around, I ejaculated but not near her. I cleaned myself off with a towel and we just lay around for about 15min then we started fooling around again, and we stupidly began having sex, but after about 10 seconds I pulled out and stopped. I did not ejaculate in her at all and we stopped fooling around. We got some morning pills that afternoon and she has taken them. She is on the pill, but she forgot to take her pill on the morning we fooled around. What are the chances of her actually falling pregnant?

If she is on the pill, and forgot to take it that morning, she could just take it when she remembered. However, she also took the morning after pill, well in the 72 hour period that it is recommended. So it appears you have done the correct thing.

2
Posted by: Jus | 2004/12/07

thanks, that makes me feel fifty times better. Stupid silly mistakes that we all hopefully learn from. :)

Reply to Jus
Posted by: Feline | 2004/12/07

No you have not stuffed up! No chance she will be pregnant if she is on the pill - even if she forgot that particular morning - don't worry!

Just be more careful in future.

Reply to Feline