Question
Posted by: anon | 2006/11/13

have anyone experience this:help pls

my husband of 7years behave in a way that I even think he is been cursed and we are not in good terms he cheats a lot and hide his salary and become violent I made peace within myself about the whole thing my problem is I enjoyed having him around me and I am more than happy when he makes love to me and he also claiming to love me and pretending we are happy all that is not a problem my worry is the way I react to him by been happy when I suppose to hate him after everything he is doing why can't I leave him instead I enjoy him except all the bad things is this normal?

I don't think he has been cursed, but he is behaving badly and selfishly --- unfaithfully. If he is cheating a lot, he seriously risks infecting your with STDs and HIV and thus risks your life ; if he is hiding his money, he is up to no good. If he gets violent, he is abusing you, and you should call POWA for advice and support to free yourself from the abuse.

2
Posted by: kat | 2006/11/13

i can understand maybe but you know he cheats havent you ever heared of HIV and other STI's. get out befor you have a death sentince.

Reply to kat
Posted by: katie | 2006/11/13

get outa there girl - now.... you do not need a man like that - MY WORD!!!! he is a JERK!!! get out now!! you can do much better with a guy who love only you and not other woman!!

Reply to katie