Question
Posted by: N | 2004/01/20

Hate working environment

I am very good at my job. Recently a woman (lady 1) on management started running me down with my new manager (lady 2) - (don't know why) lady 1 started interfering with my job, wanted to do some things that I was appointed to do because it has always been a dream of hers. I stood up for my rights - now lady 2 says that I should prove lady 1 wrong. I'm terrified and demotivated because of this.

Dear H,
We have confidence in you --- prove her wrong, and do your job as well as you usually do, showing how very well you can do it. Lady 1 should look elsewhere to fulfil her dreams, without interfering in your work.

1
Posted by: JENNIE | 2004/01/20

JUST DO THAT, PROOF HER WRONG. YOU CAN DO ANYTHING YOU PUT YOUR MIND TO.

GOOD LUCK

Reply to JENNIE