Question
Posted by: darin cracker | 2007/12/19

hate myself

i am a prick and would like to know how to stop feeling so depressed. my life is horrible and i feel like a fake

See a good local counsellor and work on this --- the prickness, the depression, and the feeling of being a fake. Its all soluble !

6
Posted by: concerned about you | 2007/12/21

well let's try and turn the negative into a positive - at least you have a job - it's worse being unemployed,and I have yet to meet one person who actually enjoys their job!!
the fact that you married someone "out of pity" shows that I was right when I said there is good in everyone even in yourself. Try and love her too - look for all the reasons that attracted you to this person in the first place and concentrate on that for now.
the one thing that helps me a lot is knowing that there are many more people out there who REALLY suffer and I try and remember all I have to be grateful for.
may you have a blessed festive season - I hope your life improves!!!

Reply to concerned about you
Posted by: darin cracker | 2007/12/20

well i live in Joburg and i just hate everything that goes on in my life. i work 12 hours a day in a job i hate. i'm married to a woman i married because i pitied her so i dont really have such a good life, and i just dont know how to make it better. any advice?

Reply to darin cracker
Posted by: Nutcracker | 2007/12/20

Is there a particular reason that you hate yourself. Why do you feel like a fake?

Reply to Nutcracker
Posted by: concerned about you | 2007/12/20

Hating oneself is a sign of depression so it would help to see a professional. On the other had become the change you want to see - all battles are fought and either lost or won in the mind.I'm sure there are plenty folk out there who LOVE you so don't be so hard on yourself.There is good in everyone so I'm sure you can't be all bad!!

Reply to concerned about you
Posted by: fred | 2007/12/19

i think that you should appreciate life more. go and talk to a shrink and sort yourself out, life can get better for you

Reply to fred
Posted by: wendy | 2007/12/19

hello i think you should go and talk to someone

Reply to wendy