Question
Posted by: Zenex | 2008/06/24

hate my husband

Came home last night and husband says that he is sorry for what he said about me coming between him and his ex-wife and he says it was a nasty thing to say and he has been thinking that he is not prepared to ruin our relationship over her and he wants to talk to his son about him fetching the child in future (son is 25 yrs old so I am sure he can get to us somehow but he always phones to ask us to fetch him). so i said just forget the whole thing. The truth is I still feel that he has feelings for the ex especially after what he said. Its just signs like his body language etc. Also a few weeks ago I was cold towards him and he said I might push him back to her (why would he say something like that!!). I hate him and i just dont want to be with him anymore. I cant help the way I feel and I am glad my wedding rings are gone forever. I am so angry that i cannot even think properly. Does anybody know a foolproof way to catch him so I can know what he really thinks about his ex.

DOn't waste this opportunity. It sounds as though he has recognised the need to change for the better, which could produce results you could really value and enjoy. Don't sulk, and lose. Explore whether as part of his new resolution, he might be prepared to join you in marriage counselling, to put the good intentions into effective action --- and that is a better setting within which to explore the issues that still bother you. Don't make any final decisions until your anger has cooled down --- its extremely rare for ANY of us to make a good decision while really angry. And if you are certain, once cooler, that you do want this marriage to end, then find a more amicable and peaceful end to it, rather than wasting energy on investigating something that might not really be all that significant, even if it feels that way

2
Posted by: neo | 2008/06/24

he will always think of her ,she is the mother of his child.let you be the one who does the talking tell the child from now on you(both) will meet him half way.let you be the one of negotiating for him to come and visit, bond with the child and beleive me you won't loose your hubby.especially he got three parents let you be the one he can confide everything to.good luck

Reply to neo
Posted by: David | 2008/06/24

Why waste all your energy in catching him in how he really feels about his ex. Listen to your gut feeling...walk away from this and mean it, should he come back you'll know, should he not, you will also know. Then ask yourself the question, was it all really worth it in the end. You'll be surprised at your own answer.

Reply to David