Question
Posted by: AMANDA | 2004/10/20

HATE

hallo everyone, i used to be a person who loves people long ago, but these days i tend to hate people and sometimes i get angry over nothing although my hubby gives me evrything i mean our love is good,

i hate myself for hating others coz they did nothing wrong. i sometimes ask myself why should i live in this world what's the reason of being alive, why am i in this world,honestly my life has changed a lot.

i love my family but tend to hate other people. please help.

Gosh, sounds like a neat circle of hate --- you hate all of them, then hate yourself for hating them. Must be very tiring. Sounds more like a Depression has been creeping up on you. See a shrink for a proper assessment and advice on treatment.

4
Posted by: Why? | 2004/10/20

Darling, is this a thing that has always been, or are you feeling this way recently.
I know people can get on your nerves, but hate is a potent word.
Well, we like you, that's a start. But we're also not in your face, huh?
Meditation and breathing (I know I sound like a yoga-nut), but for getting to the root of your own problems, it's a great first step... else you may have to get counselling if it is impacting negetively on your life and social circle...
You sound like such a gem actually, I hope you get through this.

Reply to Why?
Posted by: matthew | 2004/10/20

Sounds like you love to hate. jokin'
Could it be possible that you have had bad occurrences with people in the past and now you just want to get angry with people and make sure they are frightened of you?
People sometimes are mean to people or rude to them because they want them to go away out of fear.
Example: A women who is constantly abused by men in her past would probably be too afraid later in life to start a relationship with a man ever again, so she either avoids men or makes sure they stay away from her by showing her hatred towards them.
Maybe you are feeling frustrated because you are alone in your quest of "i sometimes ask myself why should i live in this world what's the reason of being alive, why am i in this world"
and are just venting this frustartion to the world. This stress will make a person much more easily irritable and result in outbursts of anger.
I recommend working out or learning a martial art that helps you just let out anger.
Or you can listen to Slayer!!! haha
Peace out and hang in there! You'll find plenty of cool people here who are willing to listen and try to understand where you're coming from. :)

Reply to matthew
Posted by: amanda | 2004/10/20

hi why this people di nothing wrong to me, i jsu hate them, i really don't know why?

Reply to amanda
Posted by: Why? | 2004/10/20

Hey, what about other people do you hate? Are they treating you badly? Or there is no explainable reason why you hate them?

Reply to Why?