Question
Posted by: FATTY | 2007/07/30

HAS ANYONE TRIED SLIM TRIM?

I need to loose about 20kg's and i have heard friends talking about "slim trim" - has anyone tried this?? does it work??

Dear Reader
I have personally not hear about 'Slim Trim' yet and if it helps for weight loss, so I hope the other Readers will respond. You can however, judge this product by checking on the label. If 'Slim Trim' contains ephedrine, pseudo-epinephrine or synephrine it can be very harmful. These components can cause a long list of negative side-effects (dependence, addiction, tremors, insomnia, palpitations, irritability, psychotic reactions, etc). These products have been banned in many countries because of their negative side-effects, which include addiction and dependence. Rather use a balanced energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss', ‘Balanced diet' and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), and increasing your energy output by doing regular exercise (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life) to lose excess weight. Because you have a large amount of weight to lose, you can also discuss the use of Xenical with your medical dr as an aid to weight loss.

3
Posted by: Babes | 2007/08/13

I also have a weight problem , how much doest slim trim cost, where can i find it , thanks

Reply to Babes
Posted by: Wondering | 2007/08/05

Where can I get slim trim and is it a pill or a shake?

Reply to Wondering
Posted by: Lisa | 2007/08/03

I started Slim Trim last Monday and lost 2kg. I can also feel i have lost cm. No side-effects for me.

Reply to Lisa