Question
Posted by: Emma | 2005/07/15

hardly one word

I don't really know if I should see my situation as a problem but I am really worried. October month I will be married 2 years, i'm still so in love with my husband, but it seems he is not really interested anymore? He has taken on an extra job in the gym,coming home every night after 20h00, his doing it for the extra money every month,which I understand.but we hardly talk anymore, it seems we've fallen into a hole and i'm getting more unhappy every day, he is always to busy,when he gets home he goes on with other work, only coming to bed around 12,almost every night, weekend we usually have friends over,keeping us busy. We last made passionate love about 2/3 months ago. His so absorbed in his own world, I feel that he hardly sees me.Am I parranoid? I'm 24 by the way and his 27, and we have no children yet. Should I maybe go away a while and see if he misses me? I wonder where the romantic,loving guy went that I married, that made me laugh. I miss him.

Maybe spend some of that extra money on some sessions of mariage counselling, wich would benefit both of you.
( and you're not paranoid )

1
Posted by: xxxxxx | 2005/07/15

Try and think of activities that will make you spend time together like weekends away,movies,theatre,Zoo,Picnics. Buy books to read, that will help you to improve your relationship ie: WHY MEN LOVE BITCHES!!!! u can get it from exclusive books

Reply to xxxxxx