Question
Posted by: Unlucky in love | 2006/07/17

hard to walk away

Met someone and fet that he was the one, dont know how i know I just do. Told him how i feel and what I want, my honesty made him tell me the truth, he is living with someone, this sucks, I feel liek a totoal idiot and in the same breath am relieved that i let it off my shoulders. well things are nto wroking out. "do they ever when you are a cheat? your partner will always have fault and be wrong for you. Yet you dotn leave. bullshit i say. So i have decised that i dont want a weak man. how can you live with soemone and not have any serious plans? Are they there to just cook, clean and "perform"? what a waste of time.

OK, so you made a bad judgement call, a bit hasty, and jumped to the conclusion that the wrong guy was "he one". DOn't let yourself be used by someone else, either. Maybe you were so keen to get out of your current situation, that you jumped too quickly towards another possibility. Get more confident about living hapilly on your own, less needy of someone else in your life --- and you could be better placed to find a better relationship