Question
Posted by: shammy | 2007/02/26

hard skin under my feet

I have had hard skin under my right foot for years. I think its a callus.I used callus plasters etc, but it does not work. I really want to get rid of this, because it itches and uncomfortable when I wear high heels or sandals.
Where can I have this removed and how much does it cost? I reside in C.T southern suburbs. thank u

Expert ImageArchive

You need to see a podiatrist and you can get referred to one by calling the SA Podiatry assn 0861 100 249 Gina will put you in touch with one of my colleagues in CT who will take good care of you

1
Posted by: ouma | 2007/03/12

hard skin under feet and sore, pricks

Reply to ouma