Question
Posted by: eina! | 2005/07/20

hard skin

There are yellow hard skin under my feet.It so sore even sometimes it swolls alot and then i can not walk.What may be the problem and what can i do to make my feet soft again pls help me i am tired of feeling pain and can not wear open shoes.Cause it looks really bad and it smell.Thanks

Expert ImageArchive

This sounds a lot like you are suffering from calluses. but I think they have been there for a long time and may have deteriorated , or become infected. That is causing ther smell.
You Must as a matter of urgency see either your doctor for treatment of the infection, or a podiatrist
call the South African Podiatry assn 0861 100 249

1
Posted by: sooz | 2005/09/02

how long have you had this yellow hard skin, does it cover the balls of the foot and the heel? is it worse in hot weather?

Reply to sooz