Question
Posted by: Santu | 2006/10/31

Hard dead skin on all toes

I am a lady and have hard dead skin on all my toes caused by wearing tight shoes, am 32,71kgs,1.73m tall, wear shoe Size 8 and half but can't find my size so i wear size 8 which makes the situation worse,can't wear sandals coz am ashamed of my toes,is there anything i can do to remove the dead skin as i now feel pain when wearing shoes.A podiatrist has been cutting them but the skin keeps coming back,please help.Are there creams that can dissolve this skin,do u know anywhere where i can get bigger ladies shoes size.

Expert ImageArchive

Sadly there is no magic, to stop this you need to remove the shoe pressure to eventually stop the callus formation. There is a shop in JHB called big and tall who carry extra size shoes try give them a call