Posted by: paul searle | 2012/07/22

hard bump size of a marble and swollen around it, just at the entrance of anus

i have had a approx 1 cm lump for the last 3 days just outside going towards the inside of my anus. it is skin coloured, not black or red, like in piles, but very painful. what could this be? i am flying tonight for 10 hours and will in much pain. developed all of a sudden. should i be very worried? do i consult a urologist or somebody else?

please help
thanks Paul

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc


You can consult your GP for an examination. It is most probably a pile with the presence of thrombosis. To alleviate your pain, the pile can be surgically drained. In the interim, you can use Myprodol capsules and a cold compress will also alleviate your symptoms.


Dr Anrich

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.