Question
Posted by: Tango | 2008/01/02

Happy New Yr!

Dear CS and everyone - wishing you all a wonderful 2008 - health, happiness and love.

Thanks so much, Tango. And Mpums, I know how you feel. FOr my family, 2007 was foul. And for those who have been following our cat saga, Megamoggy recivered from his severe llness, and after agitating mightily to be allowed out again, was very responsible about coming home after just a few hours for three days running. Then on the Friday before Christmas, he nipped out of the door when a friend visited, and we haven't seen him since, and sadly consider that whatever happened to him, he must by now be considered dead. A marvellously loving little soul, and he is greatly missed

1
Posted by: Mpums | 2008/01/02

Thank u Tango,I hope this will be a good year for me because 2007 was very bad.

Reply to Mpums