Question
Posted by: Melbalina | 2006/07/31

Happy Birthday, Buffs!

Happy, Happy Birthday, Buffs! Hope you have a wonderful day and that hubby and the kitties spoil you rotten :-)

.

4
Posted by: Carol | 2006/08/01

Happy birthday :)

Reply to Carol
Posted by: Ren | 2006/07/31

Happy birthday. Now I see why you luv your kitties - YOU'RE A LEO (like me).

Reply to Ren
Posted by: Melbalina | 2006/07/31

Oooh naughty Bobby lol! Have the day off dieting - it is your birthday after all :-)

Reply to Melbalina
Posted by: Buffs | 2006/07/31

aw thank you..

Bobby gave me my present this morning... As i was brushing my teeth before work he decided to do mommy a BIG birthday favour and eat the lunch i had made for work today.. He knows im ment to be on a diet so he decided to eat it before i could... but he did leave me half a roll with all the butter and ham eaten out of it..

Hubby just called to see what i want for dinner.. i said Cigarrettes.. i havent had one since friday.. doing well but really want one...

Reply to Buffs