Question
Posted by: Doox | 2003/12/17

Hanging Scrotum

Is it normal to have the hanging Scrotum. I mean, it is not that I Have Big Testicles, but the Scrotum is hanging so Loosely down and it gives me some problem when having sex. When I go back and forth, especially from behind, I Hurt My testicles because the Scrotrum is Loose that I can even Insert
2 more testicles.

Doox, your scrotum should hang so that it keeps your testes away from your body, but not so far that it interferes with sex. The best would be to see your doctor or an urologist and have it sorted out. Good luck.