Question
Posted by: silly | 2006/07/27

hanging boobs

is there any exercise in yoga to uplift and reduce the hanging boobs

Expert ImageYoga

Hi silly (no question is silly really) - one of the learnings that many people experience in yoga is to be comfortable in their own skin - whatever form it takes. There is little that you can do to reshape your breasts but there are many postures that will help you build the support infrastructure of the shoulders and pectoral muscles. Try an exercise like Downward Facing Dog with particular focus on rolling the shoulder blades out and down towards the hips, the low press up position (Chaturanga Dandasana) Shoulder stand (be careful with the neck) but even when walking, sitting or standing you can focus on opening and expanding the chest by breathing into the ribcage. This certainly could be a reason to start doing yoga but it’s likely that you will get a lot more out of a regular practise.
Chris

1
Posted by: silly | 2006/08/09

hi Cris;

Thanks for encouraging me. I was really depressed as getting married soon and have totally flat breasts. Wnat to shape them and uplift them. I am not clear about the exercise that you have mentioned. Kindly if possible refer me some pictures or video for this.

Would be highly appreciabe.
Silly

Reply to silly