Question
Posted by: RMC | 2007/06/07

Hands Up

Everyone who has had something said to them by CS that they did not like

but they knew they deserved it and took it in the spirit it was given and grew from it?

me.......

Well said, RMC. But of course, as we all know, some people really don't want to grow if there is any possible way to avoid it.

5
Posted by: RMC | 2007/06/07

exactly buzz!

not a poll but a statement. sort of rhetorical q.

Reply to RMC
Posted by: Gloomer | 2007/06/07

everyone life your hands up

now wave them around like you just don't care!

lol! I do care!

Reply to Gloomer
Posted by: O please | 2007/06/07

My hands in the air ...

Reply to O please
Posted by: Buzz | 2007/06/07

Clueless, you're obviously in a bad mood today because your swearing is over the top and your sarcasm is dripping. RMC posted this to say what she feels, not to see how many responses she can get.

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: Buzz | 2007/06/07

And me.

And that's part of the growth process. If you can't take constructive advice and make changes, you can't grow.

Reply to Buzz