Question
Posted by: Marlboro | 2007/03/09

Hallo...... Help please

Hallo all of you. Night-shift is killing me but I will survive. Just an interesting thing I wonder about. Being in a gay relationship is not the norm “according to society”. Is that not a reason why gay people fall in love easily and get heartbroken quickly?
Well guys me and my partner are busy or are nearly finishing with our next weekend getaway. We did the romantic and bubbly stuff so I need some help. What can I do to sweep his feet right under him. Guys this thing must blow him away like WOW stuff. Something cheap yet awesome. I plan this big thing for him for the Friday (rest assured he going to be so surprise. We had plan to go to the Jazz Festival but money constrains has but the idea out the window but guess what he don’t know that we are going to the FESTIVAL.( he is a fan ).So that’s for the Friday. Saturday and Sunday I need your guys help with. Cant wait to hear what you guy’s things.
Thanks in advance

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi again Marlboro and greetings to our nocturnal regular :)

Maybe you need to relax a bit - your mission on earth isn't to wow and blow your partner off his feet. I appreciate your need to create magic but I hope your partner is bringing his share to the table. You sound worthy of magic yourself.

3
Posted by: Marlboro | 2007/03/09

Thanks Deeve i will keep that in mind. Just maby i will cook him my fav dish chicken pie.
Brad i work in a warehouse

Reply to Marlboro
Posted by: Deeve | 2007/03/09

Marlboro,
If you just spend 'quality time' with him where ever, it should more than meet his requirements (well old fashioned me thinks so!!). One should never have to work too hard, or over impress someone to win Brownie points. Cook him a meal at home, and show him how you feel about him being with you. If you show someone that you are putting yourself out for them, you should soon see rewards, or its time to throw in the towel. 'Real' time alone is often worth far more than jawling and being out on the town...and blowing the bank balance. Best of luck....

Reply to Deeve
Posted by: Brad | 2007/03/09

Hey M, what kind of work are you doing at night? Call center?

Reply to Brad