Question
Posted by: Nicki | 2004/01/19

halitosis

Well, I it just plain stinky breath. I had my wisdoms removed over a year ago and from that time onwards, my breath started to smell. I have been to the dentist and he said that theres nothing wrong. My fiance get the wiff and says that its getting worse. I have tryed plax and cordorsyl. Yet nothing helps. What could possibly be causing my bad breath?

Nicki, I wrote something on halitosis a while ago and if you mail me at CyberDoc@mweb.co.za, I’ll mail you a copy. Read it and let me know if you have more questions. Good luck.