Question
Posted by: Prob gal | 2004/11/18

Hairy and sweaty

I am a 21 year old female who is absolutely hairy. I have thick unsightly hair all over my body. What can I do to sort this problem. I am also suffering with sweaty body. I sweat under my arm and my palms as well as my feet and back. No amount of roll on and powder works.

Please help urgently.

Pg, before you do anything you have to find out what the cause is. It might be due to an endocrine problem – female hormones, thyroid, adrenal glands, etc. The best would be to see an endocrinologist or if there isn’t one in your area, a specialist physician or gynaecologist. Good luck.

2
Posted by: DD | 2004/11/19

Why don't you wax - a bit painful but it works! Or you can try a hair remover.

For the sweating: I use Driclor under my arms and it definitely helps.

Reply to DD
Posted by: FlashUpgrade | 2004/11/18

I have the same problem. But im a male. Hope to get a replie soon!!! Good luck

Reply to FlashUpgrade