Question
Posted by: woman | 2005/07/13

Hairs next to my nipples, is this normal

Hey

I would like to find out if a few hairs next to my nipples is normal, I've had them since puberty, not alot, 1 next to my left breast and about 6 next to my right

Hey, I'm wondering if it can be hormonal levels being Wack and the reason for not falling preggies, please ladies I'm dead serious!!!

My husband asked me the other day if I should have, never gave it a second thought up to then. I used to cut them shorter, they just keep on growing and growing...

Dark hair (like pubic hair)

Many women have these. Unless you have unwanted hair elsewhere, e.g. on your face or tummy, it may indicate a high testosterone.

7
Posted by: Gemini* | 2005/07/15

Thank goodness you asked this question. I also have them but i too remove them.

Reply to Gemini*
Posted by: LIBRA | 2005/07/15

I think it's normal too, I have it and so does my mom, I also tweaz them.

Reply to LIBRA
Posted by: Dee | 2005/07/14

Ladies Im relieved to hear I am not alone.I also snip them with a tweezer,its way too sensitive to pull from the root.One hair strand can grow so long I pray it will not choke my patner

Reply to Dee
Posted by: hairy fairy | 2005/07/13

I've had them since i can remember, only two next to the one nipple, i tweez them as well, I guess our boobies are special.... :-)

Reply to hairy fairy
Posted by: Woman | 2005/07/13

Thanks ladies

Shirls, that must be sore, tweezing,

D, I'm having my periods every month, have been tested for PCOS, don't have that.

Woman

Reply to Woman
Posted by: D | 2005/07/13

Hairs around the nipple are normal, especially if you have had them for so long. One sign of PCOS is hair growing there but there are other signs of this like not ovulating or getting a period and if these things are fine then I wouldn't worry about it at all.

Reply to D
Posted by: Shirls | 2005/07/13

I hope it is normal...i have them as well. tried tweezing,,,it just grows back!

Reply to Shirls