Posted by: Anon | 2012/11/07


hi im a 25 year old lady and recently discoverd that my pubic hair has stopped growing i have never experienced this problem before it was about four months ago when i decided to change my image so i shaved my head as well now my hair grows as though it was cut buy scissors im worried because my eyebrows are gone as well i went to my doctor and he said it was normal but i dont believe that i look like a man and its working me up to thge extent that going to work is a drag what should i do

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

You will have to consult a dermatologist and an endocrinologist. There are multitude of possible causes for your hairloss and you will need specialist care to determine if your hairloss is due to a skin disease or due to a hormonal problem.

I apologise for not being able to be of more assistance but there is no quick fix for hairloss.


Dr Anrich

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.