Question

Hair Removal

Good Day Doc. Could you please tell me if their is a cream i can use to get rid of pubic/gental hair. I use to shave but now it's become itchy - i think it's cause of the shaving, when the hair grow back it is tougher that's why..Please i need your help urgently has i cant take this itchiness

Dear Anon

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

There is a lot of hair removal products on the market but I am not sure which products are safe for the removal of pubic hair. I suggest that you consult a Pharmacist or Beauty Therapist, as they will be able to advise you about the best product available.

If you wish to continue shaving, you can apply Fisan Paste, after shaving. This is normally used for the relief of nappy rash and works excellently with shaving rashes/itches.

Kind regards