Question
Posted by: sam | 2006/07/21

hair removal

I have problems with unwanted hair and before spending money on products would like to know what your view is on a certain product. Its called igia finally gone and is sold by homemark. Is it a worthwhile product to use for permanent hair removal. I believe it is done by electroloysis but can it really work.

Expert ImageArchive

Ther are several methods of hair removal. Shaving, depilatory creams, elctrolysis, wax stripping, and laser. What does the cream contain. I have never heard of it.

1
Posted by: sam | 2006/07/22

Thank you for the reply, but it is not a cream it is a so called electroloysis machine. its small device with different sized pads for your body similar to those body toning pad machines. but they claim it will remove hair by impulses.

Reply to sam