Question
Posted by: Keith | 2004/02/01

Hair removal

What is the best way to remove body hair for men? I don't want to spend a lot of money. Is it okay to use a disposable or electric razor if you don't want rashes to form? Also what do you think about the Glomail product advertised on TV, is it safe, etc?

Keith, where exactly on your body do you want to remove the hair from? Let me know (as a new question to ensure I receive it) and we’ll take it from there. Good luck.

1
Posted by: Keith | 2004/02/03

Everywhere, other than the hair on my head. Can this be inexpensive? And I don't want to cause a mess like sores breaking out, etc

Posted by: CyberDoc
Message:
========

Reply to Keith