Question
Posted by: NN | 2004/11/08

HAIR ON STOMACH

I wanna know how many girls out there get hair on their stomachs? I have very fair skin and light hair but I still get the light hair on my stomach. It is so grss. And how do u get rid of it?

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi there,

as humans are mammals we are actually covered in fine hair all over our bodies - male and female. For advice on what to do about it if you do not like it please contact a beauty therapist who can advise, as if you try different approaches it may end up worse rather than better.

2
Posted by: amy kee | 2004/11/28

u have anerxia nervosA!!!!!!!!!

Reply to amy kee
Posted by: Foxy | 2004/11/08

I have hair on my stomach and so does all my friends, if its lite DO NOT wax or shave it off as it will only go darker, if its fair just leave it as it is normal.

Reply to Foxy