Question
Posted by: LOST SOUL | 2003/02/12

HAIR LOSSING PROBLEM!!!

HI, I'M A 26 YRS OLD MALE. A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO, I DISCOVERED TAHT I'VE GOT A MINER HAIR LOSSING PROBLEM. BUT RECENTLY, I'VE NOTICED THAT IT HAS GOTTEN WORST NOW.
I LOSS 15-20 HAIR EVERYDAY BY EITHER WASHING MY HAIR, SCRATTING MY HEAD, AND COMBING/BRUSING MY HAIR. THEY FELL OUT SO EASILY, IT DOESN'T EVEN TAKE MUST STRENGTH AND TENTION.
PEOPLE CAN SEE MY SCALP MORE VISIBLE THAN BEFORE NOW. PLEASE KINDLY EXPLAIN THIS "SYMPTON". I KNOW THIS IS NORMAL, BUT AM I LACK OF SOME KIND OF NUTRITION OR VITAMIN?
PLEASE KINDLY ADVISE ON A GOOD AND RELAYABLE MEDICINE WHICH CAN HELP PREVENT HAIR LOSSING AND/OR HELP HAIR GROWING.
(PLEASE ADVISE AN AFFORDABLE ONE)

Lost soul, I wrote something on hair loss a while ago and if you mail me at cyberdoc@mweb.co.za, I’ll pass it on. Read the article and let me know if you have more questions. Please post your questions as a new question or I’ll miss it. Good luck.

1
Posted by: Health24 | 2003/02/12

You may be interested in our comprehensive article on alopecia in the A-Z section of diseases. You can find the link to this section in the top lefthand corner of the blue nav.bar.
Kind regards
Health24

Reply to Health24