Question
Posted by: Littlewing | 2004/10/08

Hair Loss, who to ask?

I dont know which expert to ask this question, so Im hoping the public (readers) can assist me.

My partner has thinning hair at the age of 26 and to him its the end of the world. In my opinion, Im not too worried about it but I guess if my hair was doing that at 26yrs then I would be worried too.

What can a man actually do about it nowadays? Is there such things out there that would stimulate hair growth and make you not go bald?
Can anyone assist me or just advise me.

Thank you.

Littlewing, if you mail me at CyberDoc@mweb.co.za, I’ll send you something on hair loss I wrote a while ago. Read it and let me know if you have more questions. Good luck.