Question
Posted by: balding | 2003/03/26

Hair loss / thinning of hair

Wondering if you can help me. Is there anything that will help with the slowing down thinning of hair or loss of hair, and maybe make it thicker. There is an old wives tail saying that if you use clear iodine mixed with surgical spirits that this will help in strengthening the hair. There are a lot of products out there claiming to help but all neglect to mention that once you stop using them that the process starts all over again.

Thanking You.

Balding, as far as I know there is no product that can cure male pattern hair loss. You can halt or slow down the process by using Propecia®, but it will start again as soon as you stop using it. If you’re interested in an article I wrote on hair loss a while ago, you’re welcome to mail me at CyberDoc@mweb.co.za. Good luck.

1
Posted by: Andre | 2003/03/27

Hi there,

I had a bad problem with thinning hair. Use Bemacot Essence, Bayrum and Placenta, you can buy this all at any pharmacy. Mix this and apply to hair every night before you go to bed.

Also, at the fleemarkets you buy a product called Indian Hair Grower, this also works well!! May hair is much thicker!! Took about 4 weeks before I noticed a clear difference.

Try this!

Reply to Andre