Question
Posted by: Adele | 2011/05/24

Hair Loss

My hair has been falling out a lot over the last few months. There are no bald patches so it''s not concentrated on only one area, I''ve tried Nioxin, Regain and a bunch of other stuff but nothing seems to work.
I''m in my early thirties, have no kids, and am not pregnant so I don''t think it''s hormonal?
What can I do and what could have caused this?

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

hair loss may be due to many causes. Stress, anemia, sluggish thyroid, if you have been on the pill for some time ect. It is best to get a diagnosis to know what the cause is to treat it more specifically.

Kind regards
Dr Debbie
www.drdebbie.co.za