Question
Posted by: Bambi | 2008/06/26

Hair loss

Good day, I am a 34year old female, got long curly hair, I am experiencing the past month allot off hair falling out, I know it is normal to loose some hair, but Im sure not like this, I can just put my finger through my hair and its bushes tangled up, the whole house is just hair. I am affraid that I might get bold before the my next birthday, which is next month. Please inform me what can cause this, and what medication/vitamins I can take to slow down this hair loss

Hi Bambi,
Hormonal imbalances, low iron levels, stress and things like an operation or severe infection or pregnancy can cause hair loss. Have a full blood count blood test done and also have your thyroid functions tested. You can try Nu-hair supplement and put some Bergamot essence from Lennon in your shampoo.

1
Posted by: billy | 2008/06/26

My daugetr of 21 have the same problem she is already wearing a wigg.Went for all kinds of bloodtests, they found that she has very low irion in her blood and stress

Reply to billy