Question
Posted by: worried | 2007/08/22

hair loss

hi i am 29 years old have hair loss to the extent you can see my scalp is there any treatment you can recommend for me to use to get my hair back i see iron and vitamin shortage might be a cause how much must i take and which vitamin do you recommend?

Dear Worried
It depends on if you are a man or a woman. Certain endocrinology diseases can cause severe hairloss, so I think your first step will have to be to get a full medical examination with special attention to the thyroid, ovarian and adrenal glands' function. Only if all medical causes are excluded can you just try using vitamins like Nu-hair etc