Question
Posted by: Shammy | 2007/02/26

Hair loss

My hair is falling out in blotches. When I shower, I have a handful of hair. When I take the towel off my head, another handful and when I blowdry my hair, all the hair is in the brush and on the floor. What is causes this? I then have headaches for the whole day. I never ever had headaches!! I am 28 years old.

Hi Shammy
No I agree this is not normal - please see your GP so that he can do some basic blood tests ( Iron levels, thyroid, female hormones) and refer you to a specialist or for a scan if needed?

1
Posted by: snoekums | 2007/02/26

My hair has also been falling out for years but I am not going bald so I presume it is just hormones or maybe the heat dont worry too much.

Reply to snoekums