Question
Posted by: janine | 2004/02/24

Hair loss

I went to a Homeopath, and she said that i have a iron deficiency, so she gave me iron tablets.
My hair still fell out, so i went to a Hair loss clinic. They gave me mindoxidil and solution B to apply to my scalp, as well as vitamins, special shampoo and conditioner, and andocure but it still falls out! Can i go for blood test somewhere, or wont it help?
Andocure is very expensive, will it help if I leave both triphasil (i am currently on it) and andocure and go on Diane 35?

My hair is thinning by the day, i dont know what to do anymore

Janine, I wrote something on hair loss a while ago. If you mail me at CyberDoc@mweb.co.za, I’ll send you a copy. Read it and let me know if you have more questions. Good luck.