Question
Posted by: boldy | 2004/01/09

hair loss

I have a problem, ever since I have been 10 years old I have been pulling out my hair(I am 25 now). My hair are thinning, but I can't seem to stop, I don't know why I do it, but some days I managed to pull hundreds of hair out, one by one. This is becoming a problem in my relationship because I always sits with my hands in my hair picking one to pull out, even when I am driving or when we have friends over. I would like to stop because I would love to have a nice head of thick hair, any suggestions?
I am a naturally anxious person, but I wouldn't say that I am depressed. Would pills help?
Do I need to go to the doctor?
My mother reckons it is just a bad habit.

boldy --- answered above