Question
Posted by: Masbokolodi | 2007/08/18

Hair growth in throat!

My friend who is an ex smoker went to the throat specialist and he was told he had hair growing in his throat and then told it was nothing to worry about! Why did this happen???

Dear Masbokolodi

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

I suggest that your friend consult the ENT Specialist again, in order for him/her to explain to your friend what the cause is. I do however, think that it is not hair that is physically growing in his throat but that is hairy like cells.

Kind regards

3
Posted by: southern | 2015/06/20

For the past one year , I have been coughing out strand of hair each time I cough. At a close look, just lIle chin hairs

Reply to southern
Posted by: southern | 2015/06/20

Reply to southern
Posted by: southern | 2015/06/20

Reply to southern