Question
Posted by: Lara | 2004/01/15

HAIR GROWTH

I am having a terrible time, trying to grow my hair.

It just grows so slow, all of the ladies at my work are much older then me and their hair just grows.

What can I take to make my hair grow faster. Coz it's really taking forever to grow.

Lara, you should first make sure that nothing serious is the matter. Your doctor should make sure you’re not on any drugs that may affect hair growth and at least do tests for iron, zinc, thyroid hormone, sugar and a full blood count. If everything is fine, you can try taking a good multivitamin and biotin. Good luck.