Question
Posted by: Cheerleader | 2007/03/07

Hair falling out

Is there something i can use to stop my hair from falling out? I used a at home perm kit and after 2 wks I washed my hair and it start coming out. Is the something I can use? Will power grow help?

Dear Cheerleader
No the damage is done already - I would suggest that you see a hairdresser urgently to do damage control. Use Nu-hair supplements to stimulate new growth.

1
Posted by: Helen | 2007/03/07

Home perms are not too good, they cause a lot of damage, are you sure it is not just hair breaking off, or do you actually see the follicle meaning it fell out. Most often these perms break your hair so check which it is. Dont use one again rather pay more and have it done at a salon using a reputable make. Good luck !

Reply to Helen