Question
Posted by: sakhi india | 2008/07/16

hair dye

hi doctor

I am Sakhi here. We are trying from last 3 years for baby but unsucessful. Reasons r my husband count is low , mortility is also low and some times I am also not sure whether I am ovulating or not? My question is once or twice in month I dye my hair with Godrej hair dye. Is it harmful or effecting my fertility in any way ? Pl answer.

Thanks & regards
Sakhi India

Dear Sakhi India

The use of hair dye is not harmful to the important things for fertility and in my opinion does not affect your fertility.

Answered by: Dr Y. Dasoo

1
Posted by: sakhi India | 2008/07/29

Dear Doctor

Thank u for ur response. Recently I went to a Fertility expert in my town he has asked me to go for IVF because sperm count of husband is only 6.5 million and sperm motility is Grade one only. But as a matter of money I dont want IVF is there any other way out for me? Please help

Reply to sakhi India