Question
Posted by: donna | 2004/10/19

hair breaking.

Hi Doc,
I recently permed my hair. Now when i brush it it falls terribly. At this rate im afraid all my hair will fall out by the time im 20. Any good shampoo i can use? I used to have staright hair 7 it was pretty healthy - HELP!!!!

Gosh, hardly my area of expertise, donna ! As Kay says, I may be a head-shrink, and we like our results to be permanent, BUT .... I don't regularly check up on the other team of experts , I know we have Cyberdoc, a GP ; and is there a Dermatoloigist ? ( Skin specialists also know about hair).

2
Posted by: Donna | 2004/10/19

hahaha :-))

Reply to Donna
Posted by: Kay | 2004/10/19

I know Shrinky deals with head issues - but i dont think this is one of them.....;-))

Reply to Kay