Posted by: annie | 2010/09/18


Hi doctor
I am posting my question here as gynae takes too long to answer.
I am 20 year old girl,i am virgin.i had my first period when i was 13 and since then it wasnt stabile,i mean i had eveny month but quite different days.for the last 3 years i see hair growing under my chin and around my nipple,there is hair on my belly and between my breasts too.i have been to 1000 doctors in my counrty and taken analysis but never got treatment as they all said different things so i didnt know which is right to take.the only medicine i have taken is Diane 35 for 3 months and verospion with it.after that the hair of my belly fall off but then when i stopped it came again.i dont know what to doctor is good enough here.what can i do?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc


I suggest that you consult an endocrynologist, in order to have a proper diagnosis made.


Dr Anrich Burger

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.