Question
Posted by: nelly | 2007/03/14

hair

hello doc, i am so worried about my hair it is so lifeless and dry and stands like i did not even brush it i use shampoo and conditioner and i blow dry it alot can you maybe give me a home remedy for health shiny hair as i am desperate now

Hi Nelly
Take Nu-hair supplement, use lanolin based shampoo ( don't laugh but the blue dog shampoo works well - just see that there are no anti-flea poison in the one you buy - I think you get it at SPAR or at vet pharmacies) You have to stop blow drying - maybe going to a hairdresser to cut of the dead ends may make it look better.

1
Posted by: Mel | 2007/03/14

Buy Nioxin. Available at most leading hair salon.
Best products ever!

Reply to Mel