Posted by: camy | 2009/07/27


what can i use to treat haemroids? i' ve had it for a few months now and its bothering me. it flares up at times and itches and burns. please advise?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Dear Camy
Try Proctocedyl. You can use Lactulose 10-15 ml at night to keep stool soft and prevent constipation.
Dr Bets

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Lizette | 2009/07/27

Dr. Wolmarans in Kempton park does this sort of operation. My husband went there recently and he is very good

Reply to Lizette
Posted by: Marja | 2009/07/27

Hi Doc
Please send me the name of a specialist or surgeon offay with the treatment of haemorrhoids. I would like to have mine surgically removed - Banded
I live on the East Rand but would be happy to go to Pretoria, Bedfordview and most of Johannesburg ie Parktown etc.
Thank you and kind regards

Reply to Marja

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.