Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/12

haemorrhoidectomy

I had a haemorrhoidectomy on the 2/4/09 however I still have pain when having a bowel although I have lots of water and eating healthy. I' m also on a probiotic Latovita. I would like to know if this is normal that it takes so long to heal or have I now developed a anal stenosis

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

how is your bowel movement ? If you slightly constipation this can aggravate the condition. I suggest a liver detox (Boldocynara) this alleviates indirect pressure on the rectum. Medford makes suppositories to heal blood vessels.

Dr Debbie